Menu testing with our consulting Chef and his assistant. Everyone agrees that Chef Amato has perfect pitch; the food just tastes so good, looks beautiful. We look at all the plates and figure out which ones are best for which dishes.
Chef Danilo Amato and Wesley Fisher
Some of the dishes from the tasting from top:
- Spinach Crepe w/Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Salmon and Cod Terrine w/ Tomato Salsa
- House Cured Graved Lax w/Horseradish Crème Fraîche
- Housemafe Pate' w/ Lightly Pickled Spring Onions
- Brasied Rabbit-Leek Roulade w/Natural Jus